Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.
Induction stoves are completely safe. Unlike microwaves, they don't actually produce waves. They create rapidly energizing magnets which cause magnetic atoms to vibrate. So if you put a pot on top of a stove, it will only work if it's magnetic. The rapid energizing of the magnets cause the molecules of the pot to vibrate quickly causing it to heat up. Induction doesn't heat the water, or the glass top, or anything inside the pot. It causes the metal to heat up as the atoms vibrate which in turn heats the water. You can even broil a pot of water and put a dollar bill below the pot and the bill won't burn because it doesn't get hot enough to burn. Either way, it's it's very safe for your health, but anything that is magnetic should stay away from the cooktop stuck as a pace maker or electronics.
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?