John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The LG refrigerator was totally iced up in the freezer

Customer Question

The LG refrigerator was totally iced up in the freezer drawer. What repair will be required and when can someone come out?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Its at our daughters house-its about two years old although she thought it is no longer on any warranty(shes on vacation).
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, we would like service repair person to come out ASAP.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We cleaned out the freezer section of all the spoiled food and deiced the area behind the freezer drawer, but even the food in the upper section was spoiled.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Is it only the freezer side not working or the fridge as well?