Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung RS265DRS refrigerator that isn't cooling…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung RS265DRS refrigerator that isn't cooling properly on the refrigerator side (it's about 58 degrees.) The freezer is working fine. From what I've seen online, I need to check the fan. I'm trying to remove the cover and have taken out 4 screws but I can't seem to find a way to take the cover off the lights to get at those screws. Suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was purchased in 2013. RS265TDRS.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I did. It looked like replacing the fan is within my skill set. :)

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The fan started making noise about 2 weeks ago.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 1 year ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Here is a service manual to a similar model that may help you with getting that panel off. Do you hear the fan running at all?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o09ah27cavsyot6/RF263BEAEWW+Service+Manual+samsung.pdf