Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is wrong when the freezer compartment works, but the…

Customer Question
What is wrong when...

What is wrong when the freezer compartment works, but the refrigerator is not working or getting cool?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

The make is GE model # GT518DBPWRWW serial # GM534005 and it about 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section?
  2. Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?

Yes to fan or frost or both?