Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirlpool washer Getting and error code f09 e01,

Customer Question

Hi I have a whirlpool washer Getting and error code f09 e01
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Hmm Duet About 5 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends on what needs to be done
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The model tag is around the opening where the clothes are loaded.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
MOD WFW94HEXW0
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The error code you are seeing means that the water is draining too slow from the machine. The drain pump filter is likely plugged. It will unscrew and pull out for cleaning. The video at the link below will show you how to access it. The pump does not need to be removed, just unscrew the filter once you have access to it.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive zero credit for my work. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.