Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new washer whirlpool top load will not progress from wash…

Customer Question
My new washer whirlpool...

My new washer whirlpool top load will not progress from wash the green light is flashing I put in my tide then my clothes set soil at light wash temp. atwarm center dial at normal left rinse on 1 and presoakis off now what dpo I do

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new first load model wtw5000dw

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you.

Here are the instructions for quickly starting the cycle on your new unit. Let me know if you have any questions and or if this does not work.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sm-backend-production-attachments/09001a50804a4cd5/Quick%20Start%20Guide%20-%20W10783949%20-%20Rev%20A.pdf

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you this today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.