Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My kitchen aid dishwasher wilt complete its wash cycle. Its
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
my kitchen aid dishwasher wilt complete its wash cycle … read more
My thermador range oven dosent stay lit on lower settings
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My thermador range oven dosent stay lit on lower settings than broil and i notice a fan in the back that wont come on … read more
I have a Thermador MED272JS double oven and I am getting a
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Thermador MED272JS double oven and I am getting a E118 function error message on my upper oven... I have to throw the breaker and reset the oven info... the lower oven works fine... I have st… read more
Our dishwasher it less than year old. Just now when we try
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
Our dishwasher it less than year old. Just now when we try to start it the red light is blinking and it won't start.… read more
Condensation in refrigerator located in a summer cottage...the
Bryan, Tech/owner
Condensation in refrigerator located in a summer cottage...the veggies wilt and the fruit spoils, but the cooling seems okay. The fridge is used less than 2 months of the year.… read more
The dishwasher stoped and the Clean light is flashing. There
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
The dishwasher stoped and the Clean light is flashing. There is water in the bottom of the machine. The filters are clean and the float switch is workiing. I removed the 4 torque screws and moved the … read more
my quite 1 isnt running its full cycle, I runs and starts normal
John, Home Appliance Technician
my quite 1 isnt running its full cycle, I runs and starts normal but after 10 min or so the red light comes on? dishwashers is less than 2 months old and installed… read more
Dishwasher MOD 665.13929K010 With the door fully closed, there
John, Home Appliance Technician
Dishwasher MOD 665.13929K010 With the door fully closed, there is a beeping sound coming from the control panel. No lights are lit across the panel. The washer does not respond to pushing start button… read more
I have a Maytag Gemini stove with a ceramic cooktop and 2 ovens
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a Maytag Gemini stove with a ceramic cooktop and 2 ovens (small one and a larger on the bottom). The bottom oven is only used about 5 times a year, and when I went to use it, I set it for 350, … read more
My GE dishwasher is under a year old. A few days ago it started
Appliance Tech Larry
My GE dishwasher is under a year old. A few days ago it started doing something wierd: at the end of the cycle the powerball tablet is sitting on the bottom of the washer only partially disolved. We h… read more
Just installed new GSD4000 series dishwasher. When I turn
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Just installed new GSD4000 series dishwasher. When I turn on the water from the shutoff valve the washer starts to fill even though I haven't selected a cycle yet. Normal?… read more
Hello. Our ~2 year old Whirlpool dishwasher (Type 575-0 Model
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Hello. Our ~2 year old Whirlpool dishwasher (Type 575-0 Model GU2700XTSQ1 Serial # XXXXX) used to work wonderfully, but over the last year or so the top rack has become increasingly less likely to be … read more
I have a thermador double oven. Nothing but problems over
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a thermador double oven. Nothing but problems over the last 5 years. Our digital display started going dim a year ago. Had a repair man come out and said it was the control board. He replaced f… read more
ok..I have a C272US double wall oven, 7 years old. Bottom oven
John, restaurant equipment technician
ok..I have a C272US double wall oven, 7 years old. Bottom oven stopped working. Touch pad couldn't send message to lower oven...replaced circuit board, and some type of clasp (as defined by Thermodor)… read more
My 7 year old dishwasher will not start. Power to other areas
built1950
built1950, Owner/operator/installer
My 7 year old dishwasher will not start. Power to other areas in the kitchen is fine .The breaker has not tripped. No lights are on panel. Water has settled in the bottom.… read more
We have a built in wall Oven W/ microwave above - Model # XXXXX
william, Home Appliance Technician
We have a built in wall Oven W/ microwave above - Model # XXXXX 01 and are now having this problem: The oven is working fine but when we try to use the microwave, it says"Door", even though the door i… read more
howdie!!! my whirlpool dishwashers clean light is blinking...
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
howdie!!! my whirlpool dishwashers clean light is blinking... I go to start the dishwasher...I press the correct buttons and press the start button...the start light blinks and the time remaining butt… read more
Dishwasher GU3200XTPS3 was running, motor was running very
Jack Stiner
Jack Stiner, High School or GED
Dishwasher GU3200XTPS3 was running, motor was running very loud and then it just stopped. There was a light burning smell (nothing in the washer was burning). I opened the washer and found a spoon in … read more