John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have cleaned drain part of the drain is broken, will not

Customer Question

we have cleaned drain part of the drain is broken, will not drain,, mdle#kude7ofxss2
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: two days, it does not drain and the circular part of the drain has broken a piece we removed
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: do not know the extent of the problem?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that is why I called, what is best to do??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Was to hear back in eight minutes after twenty I left. I think this program is not working for me, do not think I should be charged for this call. Have made appointment with repair techs to repair the drain. I would also like to give notice to cancel my agreement for your service. Please let me know if this sufficient notice?