Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not find a space to place my model # in for seeing van…

Customer Question
I can not find...

I can not find a space to place my model # in for seeing van owners manual for vmy refridgerator.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is a samsungfreezer on bottom refridgerator, model # RF26HFENDSR

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, it probable as a blockedv hose for draining extra moisture, but i didn't recieve the owners manual, and haven't found a drain pan.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I believe the owners manual would be the place to start,

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I can give you a link to the owner's manual which you can download, but that will give you no information about a problem you're encountering with your refrigerator. So what exactly is the problem with your refrigerator/freezer?