Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Ihave a microwave and the turntable no longer turns,

Customer Question

ihave a microwave and the turntable no longer turns
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Panasonic nnso79 7s
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

You just need to replace the turntable motor, its located under the bottom of the unit.

Microwave Turntable Motor

Part #: F63265G60AP - click here for part info

Below is a image showing the location of the motor, just remove the bottom panel on the microwave and you will see it mounted.

click here for image

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for out time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.