Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Out thermador SEMW302 shows an F34 error code shortly after

Customer Question

Out thermador SEMW302 shows an F34 error code shortly after initiating the self cleaning mode. What is the fix for this?
JA: Have you checked for the code in the manual?
Customer: Yes. There is no F34 error code in the manual.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: possibly if it is not too complicated.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

F34 means that your upper oven cooling fan isn't running correctly. If you hear the fan running, then that means your sail switch is gunked up or has failed and needs to be replaced. The sail switch is located behind the bottom vent panel below the bottom door. The switch on the left is for the upper oven and the switch ont he right is the lower oven. The switch on the left is the one you'd want to look at or replace. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order.

CLICK HERE for switch

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?