Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ok washer maytag 2000, first code was e1 f9 i replaced to…

Customer Question
ok washer maytag 2000...
ok washer maytag 2000 , first code was e1 f9 i replaced to drain pump , that fixed that then a new code e1 f6 i replaced the control board and still i have that code , someone said to put the cover back on the washer and it would fix it but i dont think that will work , it washes and rinse but when it gets to spin cycle the code pop's up , then i can press the power off button and it will drain then , i checked everything it could be but the motor what do you think ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The F6E1 error code is a communication error between the main board and the motor control board, if you replaced the main board and that did not solve the problem then the issue is with the motor control board and that will need to be replaced. If you give me the model number I will give the replacement board number and directions to replace it, thanks.

If you have any further questions just let me know, in the meantime please read below:

We experts are not compensated for our time unless you rate our assistance. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today by submitting a rating of 3-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. If for some reason you are unable to rate or unable to locate the star rating system. Please just reply back with "I Rate You 5 Stars" . Thank You.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago

I see you have viewed the question and have not heard back from you and the question is still open, is there anything else I can help you with?