Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The dryer overheated and stopped working no power where is…

Customer Question
The dryer overheated and...

The dryer overheated and stopped working no power where is the reset button on the heater core

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Maytag Centennial commercial technology dryer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The dryer just stopped working check the fuse box in the house and it's OK

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?