Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have Neptune Model MHS2000AWW Front load stackable washer.

Customer Question
Have Neptune Model MHS2000AWW...

Have Neptune Model MHS2000AWW Front load stackable washer. It filled with water, made a noise and stopped then turned itself off. What do you think?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Neptune Model MHS2000AWW. It's about 12 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I do have tools.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I`m not showing MHS2000AWW as a good model number can you look at the model /serial tag once again please?