Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My font loading maytag2000series high efficiency sensory…

Customer Question
My font loading maytag2000series...

My font loading maytag2000series high efficiency sensory dryer will not come on but the sensory lights are on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

3 years maytag2000series high efficiency sensory drying

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Nolan Rettig, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your issues today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have the model number of the dryer? It should be on the outer frame behind the door.