Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am having trouble getting my replacement water filter to…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble getting my replacement water filter to install. It won't go all the way in

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just tried to replace today and I have been unable to

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The prior filter did not look like it was properly installed either

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

Yea

ok what is the model number to your unit?