Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a diswasher kitchenAid KUDI01IL that I cannot unlock,

Customer Question
I have a diswasher...

I have a diswasher kitchenAid KUDI01IL that I cannot unlock

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

KUDI01ILWH2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I guess if there's a sequence to remove the control lock, I could do it myself. If not I would have to get a tech

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried already what the user manual suggest i.e press the "energy saver Dry" for 4 seconds but that didn't work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
I was not informed that the fee would be $28 to answer a question.I want to cancel
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/30/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.