Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I replace the motor coupling on my Maytag washer

Customer Question
How do I replace...

How do I replace the motor coupling on my Maytag washer model #MTW5821TWO.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1999

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need to know how to get the cover panel off.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Here is a video to help you with the repair.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!