Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our machine does not want to run. Press the start button and…

Customer Question
Hi, our machine does...

Hi, our machine does not want to run. Press the start button and nothing...I checked the electric and that is fine. My wife started the machine to wash as tried to add more close twice and it just died after the second add of cloths

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It was bought last year...we are looking for the model number now ...it is a Amana... nomber ntw4605ewo

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Mate if it's easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ino you have the model number...is there a fuse or something?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Are there any lights on or error codes?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No nothing on

Unplug the unit for 20 minutes to see if the board will reset.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay I've unplugged the machine....will let you know if the board resets

I will be waiting.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, just plugged her in and nothing....not even any sound's no lights no nothing
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello you still out there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hey can we use a phone?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi is anyone there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay, let me know when you return....monday right?

Sorry for the delay.

Did you check the outlet to make sure it is fine?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, yes I check the outlet we have power....no nothing on the washer. I unplugged the washer on Saturday night, plugged it back in today. Still nothing...
It doesn't seem to be the power is reaching the mavhine. So is there a fuze or a switch in the panel I need to reset?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, can someone please , either call or text me back?

Unfortunately, there is no fuse. You will need to replace the control board to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!