Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was vacuuming and I caught a nightgown in the machine. I…

Customer Question
I was vacuuming and...

I was vacuuming and I caught a nightgown in the machine. I removed it and now I cannot get suction in the bottom part of the vacuum cleaner.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It just happened

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Without the extention (the long rod), I do get suction for the small parts

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Please post brand and model number.

John, Home Appliance Technician