Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fisher pykel dual drawer rotor rubber gasket (orange)

Customer Question
My fisher pykel dual...

My fisher pykel dual drawer rotor rubber gasket (orange) does not fit on the top of the rotor. I compared this part with equivalent in the other drawer and this one is much smaller. I guess the non-fitter may be oxydized. Where I can get another one. I could not find it on replacement part list

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Dd24/dd60 the part called o-ring

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need an o-ring. where i can get it to replace an old one

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The O-ring below the rotor is part number 510727 and below is a link to the o-ring for your model you have listed which is about $6 or so.

CLICK HERE for O-ring

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?