Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I take front wheel off n where can I get replacement.

Customer Question
How do I take...

How do I take front wheel off n where can I get replacement

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What kind of appliance is this? Do you have a model number?

Ttb6652/2001

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you with this model, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The manual at the link below has all of the instructions for removing it as well as the part numbers you will need.

CLICK HERE

Parts available at the link below!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive zero credit for my work. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.