Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I HACE A WHIRLPOOL FRONT LOAD WASHER AND IT NOT PUMPING OUT

Customer Question

I HACE A WHIRLPOOL FRONT LOAD WASHER AND IT NOT PUMPING OUT THE WATER IN THE DRUM.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: ITS READING A CODE F9E1 CODE
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I WOULD GUESS 7YR OLD. ILL HAVE TO GET THE MODEL # YES I DO PLAN ON REPAIRING IT MYSELF
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I DONT THINK SO. ITS WORLING CORRECTLY TILL IT GOES TO DRAIN.. MODEL #WFW9150WW00
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The pump likely needs to just be cleaned out. The video at the link below is similar to your model and shows how to access the pump. The filter will simply unscrew, you do not need to remove the pump!

CLICK HERE

Of course, water will come out if you loosen and remove the filter, so be prepared!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive zero credit for my work. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.