Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Whirlpool dryer, model LER6620 PQ1 stopped working after

Customer Question

For Kelly- my Whirlpool dryer, model LER6620 PQ1 stopped working after about a month when we fixed it last time. We replaced the thermal cut off and the heating element. It has stopped heating again , and now the timer/ cycle dial is not moving when it runs. Help!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Is the timer moving in the Timed Dry at all or no movement at all?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No movement at all .
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

If it does not advance in the timed setting, the timer is faulty. Access for replacement is gained by removing the service cover from the back of the control panel. All connections simply unplug and plug in making for an easy repair if you can get the part!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive zero credit for my work. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.