Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Second opinion] have a refrig. that keeps freezing up the

Customer Question

Second opinion] have a refrig. that keeps freezing up the refrig side fan motorJA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?Customer: samsung rf26aersJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: yesJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: i have taken this apart several times and it seem to happens very 3 months approx , i am thinking that it does not go into defrost long enough, does the board have longer defrost cycle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

This is a common problem and one a new kit has been designed for. See the attached Service Bulletin.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive zero credit for my work. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.