Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dysondc39, beater bar will not turn, good belt clean bar…

Customer Question
beater bar will not...

beater bar will not turn

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Good belt clean bar clean machine

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Machine has good suction bar will not turn

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

Went on line followed every bit of advice from Dyson.
Beater bar still only turns when actually running it across the floor
Does not turn on its own
Even when turbo button is engaged

so it sounds like your machine is actually defective. Are you still under warranty for your model?