Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is a p4 error code how can I fix it, No I have lost the…

Customer Question
What is a p4...

What is a p4 error code how can I fix it

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

No I have lost the manual

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's a easy fix

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Model kav26hrb
Split system

That is a inverter driver error meaning the compressor is not running or the inverter drive for the compressor is not working. Often that is an inverter board failure and the board may need to be changed out.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.