Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There is a key under the center section of washing machine.

Customer Question
There is a key...

There is a key under the center section of washing machine. It has not interfered with operation, but I need to remove it. How do I get the center part of washer out?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is about 4 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.