Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our whirlpool fridge is a year and a half old and the

Customer Question
Hi our whirlpool...

Hi our whirlpool fridge is a year and a half old and the compressor is not running WRB329DMBM00

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just typed that in

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would like to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No i do not think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is the fan down by the compressor running? Is anything running? Also, if you touch the compressor is it room temperature, warm, or really hot?

uh oh inside fan is on... we have not pulled out fridge out... tough job... is that necessary for some trouble shooting

yes it is. As well as knowing what temperature the compressor is.

ok... we will have to wait .. we do not know if the back of fridge has to come off to get to compressor.. please advise

Yes it does...