Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new wanser tipped over an d got wet...2 weeks ago. Irt is…

Customer Question
My new wanser tipped...

My new wanser tipped over an d got wet...2 weeks ago. Irt is dry now. How do I start it?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

My new Maytag washer tipped over and got wet, 2 weeks ago. It is dry now but does not work. How do I f=get it to stsrt?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My maytage washer tiooedover 2 weeks ago an d got wet. How do I get it to start now?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model # MVWB835DW Seriakl# C71271893

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Does the unit do anything at all?

And does the outlet that it is plugged into have voltage to it?

I checked the outlet and it is working. nothing happens when the machine is plugged in.

Ok so if the outlet is good then the issue has to be in the washer.

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

No

ok So you have no way to test anything .

Are you able to remove the rear cover of the console so you can see the rear of the electronic control board to see if there is a light that is illuminated on the control board?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

John, Home Appliance Technician