Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Hotpoint Stove, # 164D2529P012RGB745BEHCCT. It's an…

Customer Question
I have a Hotpoint...

I have a Hotpoint Stove, # 164D2529P012RGB745BEHCCT. It's an electric, maybe 4-5 years old. Turn the burners on = nothing happens. My guess is the pilot light went out, but I can't figure out where to re-light it.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

$-5 years old. Model 164D2529P012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'd love a repair manual. It has been working perfectly until today. Is lighting the pilot going to entail much work?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

This model has electric ignition. Are you sure the outlet is live it is plugged in to?

Kelly, Appliance Technician