Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have e7 code I replaced the rail because the belt was

Customer Question

I have e7 code I replaced the rail because the belt was broken still e7 code I replaced the assembly that has the geared motor and sensor same e7 when you start it make a grummbling sound the it want to pump out water then stop for few the repeats an no water
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Are you saying no water is coming in or no water is pumping out?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you put water in the tub it will pump out but I see no water only e7 flash an the pump comes on and off
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

The e7 error code is for the pressure switch fault. Try unplugging the unit for about 10 minutes then plugging it back in then holding down the cancel button for about ten seconds if the error code comes back. If the error code is still there then the pressure switch will need to be replaced. If you do not have a cancel button then unplugging for 10 minutes will do the same thing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What pressure switch an where is it located
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

i will need the model number of your unit in order to give you the exact location.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dw80h9930us Samsung dish washer
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

ok so due to your model number that changes what the error is. The error you are getting actually means

E7 Water wall vane motor error

Remove the packing tape on the water wall vane if not removed during installation. Reconnect any loose wires on the water wall vane motor and vane sensor. Replace the wire harness if damaged. Replace the water wall vane motor or vane sensor if defective.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you read I replaced the the motor sensor and the the vane -water rail and the the wires are in good condition