John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Is there a charge for your on line assistance? Ok. I will

Customer Question

Is there a charge for your on line assistance?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Ok. I will get back to you. Thank you.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Couple days.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes we had considered it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: 4 year old Frigidaire Galaxy. FRont panel on freezer where it tells the temp, ice comes out etc. periodically lights up and beeps. Then stops and is ok.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 year old Model FGHC2331PFO Frigidaire Galaxy.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

From what your saying the dispenser control some times works and some times does not is that correct?

Or is it just the display that comes and goes and all of the dispenser functions still work even if it is not lite up?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The interface display lights up and beeps once and then lights and beep stops quickly. Can do this though couple times a day but of course I am not aware of it all the time because I am not in that room but I dont think it is a continuous thing. Water is coming out but no ice. Turned the ice maker off thinking this would help.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I dont want a phone call.

Ok that still does not answer my question!

When the lights are OFF does the dispenser water STILL work or is it also dead?

and I did not send you the phone call prompt that is the Web site that automatically does it NOT I !

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This appears to be not what I want. Please do not put this charge through. Stop this reply right now.

I need to be able to understand what the unit is doing or not doing to be able to tell you what your issue is or do you just want me to guess?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Disregard this request. Credit my account back.

for any refund you will need to contact the Just Answer Customer service.

As an expert I never see your billing or personal information.

Sorry your having such a bad day!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will contact customer service. Thank you

no problem!