Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is water. Filter on Amana bottom freeZer refrigerator?

Customer Question
Where is water. Filter...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Arb2217cc

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

But we can not find where the filter is located. There is a man here to help me.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I`m assuming that you are asking about a water filter ,is that correct?

I shall wait for your answer online. All I want to know is where in the heck is the darn filter. FRUSTRATED
For five dollars I expect a response.

This model does NOT have a water filter. unless you or the installer installed it on the water supply line in the rear of the unit.

#1 it takes time to pull up the units information from the manufactures site!

#2 you are not my only customer at this time.

is this a scam. Five dollars for nothing. Shameful

what make you think this model has a water filter in it?

Sorry. I just read your response. No filter. We have been searching for an hour or more. Thanks

That is ok it always helps to read the responses.

If you looking at the use and care booklet where it talks about the filter.

The use and care booklet is not model number specific .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time
This is NOT a free web site so please rate my answer 5 stars. for me to get paid.