John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a Maytag washer and it will not spin. we had a

Customer Question

we have a Maytag washer and it will not spin. we had a person check it and they found nothing wrong except the fact that it will not spin the water out of the clothing and nothing was wrong with the pump
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: yes we bought it in 2011
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I do not know how or it depend on what is the matter with the washer
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no not that I can tell
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Do you happen to have a model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.