Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have Bosch, it appears reading your site it is the panel

Customer Question

We have Bosch, it appears reading your site it is the panel board & it has shorted out. We bought it about 8 yrs ago or more. Even though we bought it a Lowes in Richmond, Va. We want someone who is skilled. It looks as though this is a place for proper information. The model number is
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model number is *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, we lived in the Richmond, Va. Area...Its North Chesterfield, Va. 23235
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: A recommendation for an appliance person or company.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

There are only 2 authorized servicers in your area so you would want to call one of them to get the best service. Fuller Appliance Repair is a local servicer and the preferred servicer so that is who I would call, but below is contact information for both companies authorized.

1: Fuller's Appliance Repair

Phone(###) ###-####/p>

2: Appliance Doctors, Inc

Phone(###) ###-####/p>

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

No problem and if you need anything else just let me know.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?