Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Can't get the temp to set on my refrigerator, when I mash

Customer Question

can't get the temp to set on my refrigerator, when I mash the button it goes black
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: ge profile side by side
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: maybe
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.
  1. Unplug the refrigerator for 5 full minutes to reset the control. Does the behavior change after plugging it back in?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is in the refrigerator section, high on a side wall or on the ceiling.