John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I spoke with a chat room tech (Mohommad, S.) a little while

Customer Question

I spoke with a chat room tech (Mohommad, S.) a little while ago and he gave me an email contact to request a service technician, however the email was not recognized: "http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/request"
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: About three hours this AM
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, I want an approved Sansung Tech. The problem (the freezer portion of the Frig.) is still under warranty.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model: #RF263BEAEWW/AA, Manufactured 5/2012, purchased approx. 2013-2014
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Freezer is on the bottom. Serial #JKKU4BBD500113F. Food is spoiling.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

We are not Samsung directly. This service is a service where we can help you fix your own appliance over the computer if you have the ability to, but if you're looking for a technician to come out to your house, you'll need to contact Samsun directly.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am not interested in your service I was trying to contact and get service from Samsung. I don't know how you got involved with my question
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

ok good luck.