Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am looking to buy a whirlpool Cabrio dryer and would like

Customer Question

I am looking to buy a whirlpool Cabrio dryer and would like to know what model technicians would recommend. I don't like a lot of options, just basic functions on a dryer and reliability
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I don't have one. I have a washer, but my dryer is a brand new Maytag Bravo that is not dryiing properly and I am thinking about returning it. The repair man told me to consider Whirlpool. instead.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No. I want to BUY a new Whirlpool dryer.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't like a lot of buttons (options), something simple and reliable.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The Maytag Bravos, Whirlpool Cabrio and Kenmore Oasis are all the same machine, just branded differently but made by Whirlpool. The only thing I would not recommend is the steam function. It is a problematic feature that causes more trouble than it will ever be worth! As for the rest of the features, they will be about the same with the auto dry and temperature controls. It is all electronically controlled. Are you sure your venting is not the issue with the dryer you have now?