Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a kitchenaid dishwasher with a light on saying

Customer Question

Hi, I have a kitchenaid dishwasher with a light on saying control panel is locked. I believe its about 6 or 7 yeas old
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I don't see a model number anywhere but we bought the house in 2010 and Im sre it was at least 1 year old then
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Press and hold the Energy Saver / Dry pad for 5 seconds until The Lock light turns off.

If you have any further questions just let me know, in the meantime please read below:

We experts are not compensated for our time unless you rate our assistance. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today buy submitting a rating of 3-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.