Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Can the timer and oven be operated simultaneouly, model is

Customer Question

Can the timer and oven be operated simultaneouly
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: model is NN-SD987S
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only turned on timer and was wondering?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately you can not use both the timer and the microwave at the same time. If you're using the timer, then you can not use the microwave or vice versa.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.