John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The lint filter on our dryer keeps on grabbing our clothes

Customer Question

The lint filter on our dryer keeps on grabbing our clothes especially my wife's camisoles and destroying them. Is this a know defect and does Frigidaire have a solution?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: We've had it about I'm guessing 7 years.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I don't know what is involved.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so. My wife gets pretty upset when she puts in brand new camisoles and they get destroyed.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'd like to help you but the sticker on the inside of the door has been partially removed and the information you are requesting is gone. The Lint Filter is Frigidaire's standard 12x7 Filter. I was looking for a lower profile filter on the top of the filter so clothes wouldn't get hooked on it.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you