McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service
Experience:  epa universal certified ,over 35 years in the field
97494692

My washer displays of and won't finish my last load over

Customer Question

My washer displays of and won't finish my last load over filled would that be my level censer
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Maytag 2000 front load
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: About 4 years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes I will be do the work no service tech near my area I live on an island already changed the pump
Category: Appliance
Expert:  McgiverSR replied 2 months ago.
I'll try to help you and maybe you can find this useful if your last load over field there's either going to be a transducer that's located on the board or this going to be a level switch either case either level switch or transducer there's going to be a tube that runs to it you need to make sure that that tube is open and free to allow the air that gets trapped in that line to push up and measure the amount of water going into the machine that's how it's monitored let me know what you Vine