Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a Jenn-Air built in BBQ grill and a main gas valve

Customer Question

I have a Jenn-Air built in BBQ grill and a main gas valve has frozen and will not turn on. The Part Number is ***** 2265. Where can I find one.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 3 months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I have the valve out and just need to replace it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There are (4) of these valves in my grill. They are marked 7KPA GA 740 and I think the Part number is ***** 2265
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Here is the part that you are going to need to order . Currently its on back order but they are going to get them in stock it says.

https://www.bbqpartscanada.com/brands/jenn-air/models/730-0171/nex2265

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you this today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.