Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My washer dryer stop working. Like connection issues, 6

Customer Question

My washer dryer stop working . Like connection issues
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 6 months frigdire
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Frigidaire
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Regular washer dryer that sometimes it's on and sometimes off and the plug is on
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Any result ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hiiii
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Still waiting
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter? If so what is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Frigidaire
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Model FFBD2411NS5A
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
slowwwww
Very disappointed
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

give me just a moment to pull up some information for you and I will be right with you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

sorry for the delay. What has happened is your control board has went bad and is going to need to be replaced. Its not hard to replace just pull the old one off and put the new one on. Until this is replaced you will have this problem though.

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Frigidaire-Dishwasher-Control-Board/5304501595/4246557?modelNumber=FFBD2411NS5A&ss=a9b2i324d2112543&mr=1

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you this today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
slow
It's insane
Very disappointed
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

do you not see my response? I am trying very hard to assist you. I had just come online when I saw your question and I did not want you to have to wait any longer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
U kidding me ???
My request was at 4:20pm and u return to me at 6:10pm
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I was not on at that time. I messaged you when I came on asking if you still needed help. You said yes and I have provided you with an answer. I some how feel that this is going to reflect badly on me in the event you rate negatively. Your question was not assigned to me. I found it and wanted to assist you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
u right .
I request for phone call too and didn't got the call.
Sorry but I really dispaionted
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I never accepted your phone call request that is still sitting. If you feel that I have assisted you I can have the phone call charge removed and refunded. If you would rather wait for a phone call I can opt out and someone else may be able to assist you with that.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please refund me
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I will most certainly have your phone call refunded. In the event you did find my information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top. I do apologize for the wait that you had.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Explain how u want 5 stars if I waited almost 2 hours .
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Again your wait was not something that is contributed to me. Had you personally requested me I would have gotten to you much sooner. I am assuming your new to the site so your question goes into the general pool of experts and you must wait for someone to come online. I did however try to assist you as quickly as I could. The moment I saw your question I took it on and gave you the correct information to fix your problem. I do hope I have earned a 5 star rating from you. In the future if you ever have the need again you are more then welcome to request me personally and I will be with you as quick as possible.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please Stop digging for the 5 stars review
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I am not digging I am only trying to explain to you how it works here. That is all have a good evening.