Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

A handle for a roaster oven, (18qt) 18qt roaster oven model

Customer Question

a handle for a roaster oven, (18qt)
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 18qt roaster oven model 169081 (GE) series a2320ag walmart series ar72716
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes it just a handle need to be replace
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. here is the number you will need to call in order to get the replacement handle sent directly to you.

1-***-***-****

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you this today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.