John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My dishwasher's upper spray arm is getting hung up and will

Customer Question

My dishwasher's upper spray arm is getting hung up and will not spin. From what I can tell, it looks as though the plastic arm is bent downward. What do I need to do?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: From the booklet, all I have is W10056407A
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it is something that is relatively easy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just if I should be able to do it, and where would I get the part and some instructions
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

The number you have listed is a part number. Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?