John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Whirlpool Slide-in Gas Convection Oven/Stove

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool White Slide-in Gas Convection Oven/Stove Combination model #WEG730H0DW and need a new Convection Cooling Fan Assembly. The stove is under two years old and we never use the Convection feature but the regular oven won't work without this fan. Diagnostic Screen on the Stove indicated that the Fan was bad.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model is shown as WEG 730HODWO
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Serial #R44310261 bought two years ago.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, the rest of the unit is working well, just the oven feature will not work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

And What is your question on this oven?