Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an Electrolux electric glass top range - not

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux electric glass top range - not induction. the key pad will not respond on the burners. there is no message - all other key pad functions work ???
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model number is ***** - probably about 7-8 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: maybe depending upon what is the issue
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: this issue happened about 6 months ago for just an hour or so then it worked have had no problem until today
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Turn the breaker off for a full 5 minutes to reset the control. Does the behavior change after powering it back up?

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.