Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We recenlty painted and removed the Whirlpool GMC275PDB1

Customer Question

hi, we recenlty painted and removed the Whirlpool GMC275PDB1 over/microwave combo and now the door wont latch or turn on?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 10+
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, we thinkn it might be a reset
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: we just got the door to latch, but it wonnt turn on, the fan go on, the control panel lights up but the microwave will not turn on
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The door latches are not getting actuated when the door is closed. Was the door used to lift the appliance or binding at all when it is opened or closed?